We believe that systematic training of A-Pharma staff members as well as clinical staff is the cornerstone to ensure high standard of quality across the all processes in accordance with the newest development.
A – Pharma management created a complex system of extensive training programs including:
- training programs in GLP and Good Clinical Practice (GCP), customized to individual client and conducted on client’s premises to enable cost-efficiency and attendance of the all team
- therapeutic area-specific education seminars
- experienced clinical staff provided for on-the-job training of client‘s staff
- investigator/study coordinator training
- employee training and competency testing programs in client‘s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- systematic A-Pharma internal training on GCP, Declaration of Helsinky, and country-specific regulatory requirements ensure quick introducing of new regulations in practice. Internal trainings also include developing of negotiation and reporting skills in Clinical monitors with focus on effective work organization, professional approach and solving of typical issues in Clinical trials monitoring.